Call Our Experts +91-72999-72500. Finding a Best Startup Company Formation Consultants in Chennai is a very difficult job unless you find a better portal. We are here to get your job done. Our Expert Consultants will help you to register for a new Company in Chennai. Business Name Approval is the first step of your Hassle-Free Company Registration in Chennai Tamilnadu India.
We provide Company Formation Services Online at Rs.4499/-. No hidden Cost. All Govt. Fee Included.
Call 72999-72500 Now
What is a Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is a popular type of registering a business entity in India. This allows you to get a benefit of Separate Legal Entity for a Close People. FilingPoint.Com calls this as Closely Held Companies. Like Family Members / Friends will hold majority of the shares in their name.
Minimum Requirement for Company Registration in Chennai
- The basic requirement for a Private Limited Company is a minimum of 2 Shareholders.
- You need to have a minimum of 2 Directors. Out of this, One must be an Indian Resident.
- You have to bring capital. There is no minimum amount. But Generally, the majority are bringing the capital of INR 1 Lakhs.
- The new company must have its registered office in India.
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card are compulsory for India Directors/Shareholders. Another key point is , If any foreign shareholders/directors are there, they have to submit their Passport Copy.
Documents Required for Company Registration in Chennai
We need the following documents for the registration of a company Online in India:
- PAN Card for All Directors / Share Holders
- Aadhar Card for All Directors / Share Holders
- Passport Copy if Director / Share Holder is a Foreigner
- Latest Bank Statement With Address of the account holder
- Latest Rental Agreement Copy
- Recent Utility Bill (Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Landline Bill)
- Consent to Act as a Managing Director
- Consent to act as a Director
- No Objection Certificates from the Office Landlord / Owner
- All other documents we will prepare and give you for signature.
Benefits of a Private Limited Company Formation
The first foremost benefit is Limited Liability. Limited Liability means your business liability is restricted up to your capital amount. No one can claim more than your capital. It helps you to safeguard your personal assets.
The second benefit is a Separate Legal Entity. A Pvt. Ltd. A company is a Legal Entity like a person. In other words, it can hold a property in its own name, buy anything, sell anything, it can do whatever it wants thru the Board of Directors (BOD). Similarly, it can sue or be sued.
Third, Easily Transfer shares to anyone. Moreover, Members May Come. May Go. Company will survive.
Fourth, it can borrow money within the powers given under the Companies Act,2013.
How to register a private limited company?
Time needed: 15 days.
Our Entity Formation Consultants will guide Step by Step during the following process of company setup
- Digital Signature and Finalization of MOA Main Business Objects
This is the first step for the Pvt Ltd Registration Process . We have to apply DSC for all directors / Shareholders. and finalizing MOA Main Objects will be the most important task before applying name approval.
- Name Search and Applying for Name Registration Approval
Company Name is an identity or brand for your future. It should be Unique, Easy to remember, Catchy. We help you to search your name Online. FilingPoint.Com will help you apply and get approval for your company name online easily.
Do you know why we need to search our company name online?
It helps to avoid duplication of entities and create a Unique Brand For us. It is important to create a better positioning in the market.
- Signing of All documents and preparation of all eforms
After preparing a Copy of all relevant documents and making copies of proofs, we need to get signatures in all pages and prepare eforms to submit in ROC Portal.
- Submission of Final Forms to the ROC for COI (Certificate of Incorporation)
Submission of the eforms is the final steps in your company registration process. ROC will issue Certificate of Incorporation after the approval.
- Submission of PAN Application / TAN Application
PAN is a 10 digits unique registration number issued by the Income-Tax Department. This is a compulsory number for all kinds of taxpayers. We will help you to get PAN / TAN Online.
- Free GST Registration Process
Registering a GST Number (Goods and Services Tax) Online is one of the important license for your business. It helps to sell goods and provide services in India and Abroad. We give you Free GST Registration Services Online for you.
- Subscription of Compliance UNLIMITED Annual Compliance Package
Always On-time Compliance is very much important to reduce penalties and increase good compliance scores. Further, We are providing UNLIMITED Annual Packages at a Reasonable Cost. Please Contact Us at +91 72999-72500 immediately to get a better offer.
Charges for Company Registration in Chennai
FilingPoint.Com charges Rs.4499/- for a Private Limited / LLP / OPC / Company Registration Online. As you know, we are one of the Best Business Consultants in India to provide Perfect Professional Registration and Tax Consultancy Services. Generally, the Professional fee/charges/cost will be between INR 4499/- to INR 30000/- for Company Formation Services.
Contact the Best Online Company Formation Consultants
Call Our Experts +91 72999-72500 now to register a company hassle-free.
Our team is a combination of well-experienced people who have incorporated more than 1000 Private Limited Companies and consists of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, and other professionals. We provide Business Name Approval, Registering MSME/Udyam Companies, Trademark Registration, ROC Filing, and Annual Compliance Packages. Contact us to start immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Its easy to download certificate. After Registration Process is over, the MCA will share you Company Registration Certificate. If you have not received, you can mail them or goto public documents and download your certificate by paying a Small Fee. FilingPoint.Com will help you to download RC Certificate.
Yes. FilingPoint.Com suggests you submit a bank statement for the proof of your introduction of capital and get COC immediately. Otherwise, you cannot start your business activities. Even MCA Portal won’t allow you to change directors/address.