Beginners Guide to Easy LLP Registration [Steps by Steps] will help you to understand that LLP Registration is an Easy Process if you have proper Consultants like FilingPoint.Com. LLP has an Advantage of a Partnership with Limited Liability. We start our steps as follows:
STEP 1: DSC( DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE) For LLP Registration:
Before initiating the process of registration, you must apply for the digital signature of the designated partners of the proposed LLP. This is because all the documents for LLP are filed online and are required to be digitally signed.
Documents Required for DSC:
For Indian Director:
- PAN with Self Attested
- Aadhar with self Attested
- DSC Application
For Foreign Director:
- Attested copy of Applicant Passport
- Attested copy of VISA (If applicant is out of native country).
- Attested copy of Resident Permit certificate (If applicant is in India)
- Attested copy of Applicant Passport
- Attested copy of any other Government issued Address Proof
The identity and address proof of foreign nationals must be attested by the following authorities:
- Embassy of Native Country (If applicant is out of native country)
- Apostilized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if country is in Hague Convention)
- Consularized by Native Country, after Public Notary (if country is not in Hague Convention)
STEP 2: RESERVATION OF NAME:
LLP-RUN (Limited Liability Partnership-Reserve Unique Name) is filed for the reservation of name of proposed LLP which shall be processed by the Central Registration Centre under Non-STP. But before quoting the name in the form, it is recommended that you use the free name search facility on MCA portal. The system will provide the list of closely resembling names of existing companies/LLPs based on the search criteria filled up.
This will help you in choosing names not similar to already existing names. The registrar will approve the name only if the name is not undesirable in the opinion of the Central Government and does not resemble any existing partnership firm or an LLP or a body corporate or a trademark. The form RUN-LLP has to be accompanied with fees as per Annexure ‘A’ which may be either approved/rejected by the registrar. A re-submission of the form shall be allowed to be made within 15 days for rectifying the defects. There is a provision to provide for 2 proposed names of the LLP.
STEP 3: DOCUMENTS FOR LLP:
The documents required for LLP incorporation:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID/ Driving Lisence/ Passport
- Bank Statement with latest 3 month transaction
- EB Card for the registered office address
Information From the Partners/Designated Partners:
1. Partners Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Email ID
4. Education Qualification
6. Capital Investment into the business
7. Easch partner/ designated partner Investment
8. Rent Paid in Advance for the registered office address
9. Monthy Rent for the registered office address
STEP 4: DOCUMENTS PREPARATION:
Once all the proofs and information received for the partners/designated partners the following documents to be prepared and it has to be attested by the partners/designated partners.
- Details of LLP and or company in which partner designated
- Form 9 – consent from DP
- NOC from the owner
- Notice of interest
- Subscription Sheet
- RENTAL AGREEMENT
- LLP Deed
STEP 5: FILLING OF THE FORM:
The form used for incorporation is FiLLiP (Form for incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership) which shall be filed with the Registrar who has jurisdiction over the state in which the registered office of the LLP is situated. The form will be an integrated form.
- Fees as per Annexure ‘A’ shall be paid.
- This form also provides for applying for allotment of DPIN, if an individual who is to be appointed as a designated partner does not have a DPIN or DIN.
- The application for allotment shall be allowed to be made by two individuals only.
- The application for reservation may be made through FiLLiP too.
- If the name that is applied for is approved, then this approved and reserved name shall be filled as the proposed name of the LLP
STEP 6: FILING OF FORM 3 – LLP AGREEMENT:
The LLP agreement has to be uploaded within 30 days from the date of incorporation. Once it gets approved all the formalities for registration get completed. Beginners Guide to LLP will help you to understand.
STEP 7: Register Your Trademark:
Trademark Registration is one of the best methods to protect your brands and intellectual properties. We are here to support you with your Brand / Logo Registration. Trademark is a Tool to safeguard your brands/logo/names/ products and other intellectual properties.
Final Step after Incorporation of LLP
After Registration of LLP, you should appoint your auditor immediately. Auditors will guide you to improve your business and on-time compliances. Chartered Accountants in India will hold a Professional Certificate after completing excellent in-house training. They have the qualifications to support your business and provide Virtual CFO Services. Contact Our Incorporation Experts @ +91 72999 72500. We hope you have understood this Beginners Guide to LLP.