THINKING OF STARTING BUSINESS IN CHENNAI? Private Limited Company Registration in Chennai can be done through simple and hassle free process. Private Limited Company is the popular form of business structure in India. Every startup entrepreneur wants Private Limited Company Registration in Chennai due to various benefits.
Chennai is the business hub of South India. No south Indian states have 2 ROCs in one state. Tamilnadu has two Registrars of companies, one in Chennai and the other in Coimbatore. Entrepreneurs who dream to make it big in business world wish to start their business in Chennai.
WHAT IS A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?
Private Limited company is a well known form of business in India. It is suitable for small to large scale organizations. The shareholders / owners of a private limited company enjoys limited liability to creditors. It means in case of default, the creditors or banks can only company’s assets. They cannot sell personal assets of directors unlike proprietorship or partnership firms.
Company is a separate legal entity. So the company can buy and sell assets in its own name. A company and its owners are two different legal entity. A company is a separate legal person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI?
For Private limited company Registration in Chennai , the following are the requirements:
- Share capital should be minimum of Rs.1 lakh and above for a new business
- There should be minimum of 2 members and a maximum of 50 members
- Members can also be directors of the company
- The name of the company should have the words “Private Limited”
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI?
1. Bank Statement (with latest 2 month transaction) of each of the directors-self attested
2. PAN Card of each of the directors (Self Attested)
3. Aadhar Card of each of the directors (Self Attested)
4. Voter ID/Passport/Driving License of each of the directors (Self attested)
5. Mobile Number of all directors
6. Email ID of all directors
8. Education Qualification
9. Capital investment into the business
10. EB card of the registered office address
11. Rental agreement of place of business if any
12. NOC from owner of registered office premises
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI?
We all know company name registration is the first step in starting a private limited company. All the entrepreneur has to do is to give at least 3 choices of company names and business objects. Company registration experts at Filingpoint.com can help you choosing company names.
They have perpetual succession. There is continuity of company’s existence even in case of change of directors due to varied reasons like death, insolvency, transfer of stock etc.
- Limited liability protection for directors or members.
- Separate legal entity.
- Ease of funding options from investors and venture capitalists etc.
- Hire and attract talented professionals by offering Employee stock option.
- Restricted transfer of shares that decreases the risk of hostile takeovers.
- Ease of transfer of ownership.
- When compared to Public Limited Companies more exemptions are allowed under the new Companies Act, 2013 to a Private Limited Companies.
- Easy to register and dissolve.
- Facilitates growth and expansion.
WHAT ARE THE CONS OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI?
- Public cannot subscribe towards the shares of private limited company
- Private limited company cannot accept funds from public
- The right to transfer of shares are restricted to the share holders or owners
FILING POINT OFFERS PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION IN CHENNAI at an unbelievable price of INR 4499/-. This package consists of – 2DIN, 2DSC, Incorporation Certificate, PAN ,TAN, MOA,AOA, Opening Bank Account Board Resolution.
For more details drop us a mail or call. We shall be happy to be of your assistance.