Top 10 Main Benefits of Udyog Aadhar / Udyam Registration
Do you want to know Top 10 benefits of MSME/Udyog Aadhar/Udyam Registration? If yes, then you should check out stated below benefits.
- Easy Collateral Free Bank Loan upto 1 Crore
- Special Preference in Applying for Government Tenders
- 1 Percent Waiver on interest rate on Bank Over Draft (OD)
- Concession in Electricity Bills
- Protection against the delay in payment from Customers
- Tax Rebates
- Special 50 percent discount on Government fees for Trademark and Patent
- Fast Resolution of Disputes
- Some Other Benefits
- The business owner will get protection against delay in Payment.
Top 10 Main Benefits are as follows:
Collateral free loans
You can also avail collateral free loans from the bank.
Claim stamp duty and registration charges which reduces the cost of acquisition.
Rate of interest
Rate of interest from the banks can be reduced.
Concession in electricity
The business owner who opts for Udyog Aadhar / Udyam Registration can get a concession on Electricity bills.
Interest on OD
Exemption of 1% interest on Overdraft. It reduces your interest and EMI Burden.
Can avail subsidy from NSIC and credit ratings & Eligible for IPS subsidy.
Reimbursement on the payment made for obtaining the ISO certificate.
Reservation of products for exclusive manufacturing by MSME and SSI.
Avail exemption while applying for government tenders.
Direct Tax Exemption
Exemption under direct tax laws.
Enjoy easy bank mortgage.
International Business Opportunities
Can become a part of International business fairs and create business opportunities abroad.
Benefits for States and Union territories
States and Union territories have their own package of facilities and incentives for small scale.
We hope you have enjoyed Top 10 Main Benefits of Udyam Registration Article.
You can read our article in Medium Udyam Registration at Medium
Please call FilingPoint.Com 72999-72500 for Udyam Registration